What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Peter Pan The Musical
- When: select weekday showtimes, April 30–June 21
- Where: Children’s Theatre Company
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here for a complete list of available dates and times
- $28 for rear side floor seating, side lower-balcony seating, or upper-balcony seating at a weekday show (up to $38 value)
- $36 for front side or rear center floor seating or center front-balcony seating at a weekday show (up to $48 value)
- $39 for rear side floor seating, side lower-balcony seating, or upper-balcony seating at a weekend show (up to $53 value)
- $47 for front side or rear center floor seating or center front-balcony seating at a weekend show (up to $63 value)
Peter Pan The Musical
In Neverland, children stay young forever, pixie dust lets you fly, and directions like “second star to the right, and straight on ‘til morning!” exhaust tourists. In the musical adaptation of J.M. Barrie’s Peter Pan—first staged in a Tony-winning 1954 production—mischievous Peter leads Wendy, Michael, and John to this magical land where he flies rings around the villainous Captain Hook and forever thwarts adulthood. But when Captain Hook and his band of pirates capture Wendy and her brothers, it’s up to Peter to save the day. Fortunately, he has his Tinker Bell and the Lost Boys to back him up, and the old pirate has a crippling fear of the crocodile that took his hand.
Children’s Theatre Company
It’s easy to add a little magic to a child’s life—just take them to a Children’s Theatre Company show. For nearly 50 years, the company has been making dreams come true on stage with humor, grace, and some jaw-dropping props. The stage comes to life with unforgettable classic scenes—such as Peter Pan flying from the Darlings’ window and waving to his air-traffic controller—and new theatrical feats such as the meeting between a young sailor and a life-size whale in CTC-commissioned piece Lizzie Bright and the Buckminster Boy. The company as a whole remains the only performance company for young people to win a Tony Award for Outstanding Regional Theater.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advance Reservation required. Exchange vouchers on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Children's Theatre Company. Refundable only on day of Groupon purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Children's Theatre Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Lobby opens 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.