- $35 for two tickets to see Chris Mitchell (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning sax superstar and a Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever, a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz, which you’ll hear prime selections from
7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Directions