Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist spreads smooth Latin jazz from albums such as Turquoise and his latest, I Found Forever
What You'll Get
Doors open 6:30 p.m. | opening acts 7 p.m. | showtime 8 p.m.
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning, Grammy-nominated saxophonist
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever (also the name of his immensely successful 2015 tour), a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz, including the album’s lead single, “Tequila Nights”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem starting night of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.