- Tickets to see TyLow Productions’ Church Wives of Manhattan
- Where: ATA Theatre
- When: Friday, November 28 or Saturday, November 29, at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for one ticket (up to $45 value)
- $45 for two tickets (up to $90 value)
The Church Wives of Manhattan
Every time they go out in public, six women of the The NYC Love Church put on a mask. Their masks have smiles on them, and pride, and an expression that says, “Nothing is out of place in my life.” But their masks are just that, and when they’re called in to church for what they all think is just another women’s meeting, they soon find themselves facing their honest inner selves. Through a set of interweaving monologues that touch on faith, love, and authenticity, these six women discover they are not too different from each other on the inside.
Tyrone Lowman doesn't just want to entertain people—he wants to spread hope. That's why the founder of TyLow Productions stages plays that uplift even while tackling heavy themes such as gambling and abuse, infusing each with faith, love, and gospel. He also puts his faith into action by developing programs with local churches and lending a hand to people who have been affected by the housing crisis.