- Tickets to a Citadel Bulldogs college football game
- Where: Johnson Hagood Stadium
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Ticket Options
- $30 for two east midfield seats ($57.50 value)
- $38 for two west red zone seats ($59.50 value)
- $55 for four east midfield seats and one game program ($120 value)
East midfield seats are between the 35–50 yard lines; west red zone seats are between the 10–25 yard lines. For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against Davidson on Saturday, September 5, at 6 p.m.
- Against Charleston Southern on Saturday, September 26, at 6 p.m.
The Scouting Report
When the Bulldogs take the field on September 5 for the season opener, fans should recognize a lot of familiar faces. The team returns 15 starters from last year, building on a foundation of well-established chemistry and secret handshakes. The opening match-up bodes well, too. Citadel has won eight straight against Davidson, a streak stretching back to the 1970s.
The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, has prepared students for life in the armed services since 1842. Its athletics history is likewise long. Even though nobody knows when or how football was invented, the Citadel has been playing the game since 1905. What’s more, its affiliation with the Southern Conference dates back to 1936, a remarkable partnership in a college-sports landscape often characterized by shifting allegiances. Today, its 16 varsity-sports teams compete at the NCAA’s DI level, spanning women’s sports such as golf, soccer, and volleyball, and men’s programs such as baseball, football, and wrestling.