What You'll Get
- Spring Showcase Joint Concert
- When: Sunday, May 10, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Robin Bennett Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 2:15 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10.50 for one ticket (up to $17.34 value)
- $20 for two tickets (up to $34.68 value)
Spring Showcase Joint Concert
- The Protege Philharmonic Will Play: The overture of Nabucco, which cemented Verdi’s reputation as Europe’s foremost opera composer when it debuted, and Strauss’ Death and Transfiguration, a haunting tone poem that conjures up the final minutes of a dying man.
- The Classical Symphony Orchestra Will Play: The overture of Kabalevsky’s Colas Breugnon, and Mendelssohn’s lesser-known Symphony No. 5, The Reformation, which punctuates its first movement with swelling calls from the brass section and pays tribute to Martin Luther in its luminescent fourth.
- Together, They’ll Play: The overture of one of Wagner’s earliest operas, Rienzi, which takes place in Rome and follows its title character’s ascent to power
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Robin Bennett Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects The Classical Symphony Orchestra's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 45-minutes hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.