During an un-timed 5K race, runners start off wearing white and cross the finish line doused head to toe in different colored powders
What You'll Get
- Each participant receives: love tee, race bib, tie-dye buff, gold sun tattoo, happy tattoo, reusable tote, and color pack and unicorn medal at finish.
- Groovier option includes free shipping
- Course length: 5K
- Check-in time and location:
- for the Groovier option, the participant kit will be mailed to the participant; no check-in needed.
- for the Groovy option, the check-in party time and location TBD (View website for check-in information.)
- Race start time: TBD view info
- Children aged 5 or younger can participate for free with no participant kit. No need to check in.
The Color Run
Experience the world more vibrantly with The Color Run. Participants run five kilometers—at each kilometer mark, different shades of powered color are tossed at the runners, who complete the race head to toe in hues of the rainbow. As a reward, at the finish line, there is a dance party with a DJ, photo booths, and vendors with the opportunity to continue throwing more powered color around. There are no declared winners of this race, just the chance to run in colors and donate to a local charity.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2019. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. The deal is valid only for tickets on the date(s) of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. May not be combined with any other offer; not valid on previously purchased tickets. Ticket value includes fees. All Tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions printed on the back of each Ticket. Groovier ticket purchasers must redeem no later than 3 weeks prior to race. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Color Run
Runners gather to participate in the Color Run All-Star 5K. Athletes start out dressed in white, and as they pass every kilometer, they're doused in different colored powders. At the finish line, they're greeted by cheering spectators for the Finish Festival. Everyone is welcome to enjoy music, dancing, food and drinks, and more massive color throws. Proceeds from the run are donated to various charities.