What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Colorado Symphony’s Family Friendly Fourth of July with music from Frozen, the Magical World of Pixar, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and patriotic favorites.
- When: Saturday, July 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to $25.85 value)
- $25 for 200-level reserved (up to $34.70 value)
- $30 for 100-level reserved (up to $47.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Colorado Symphony’s Family Friendly Fourth of July
Internationally esteemed Music Director Andrew Litton and the renowned Colorado Symphony treat ears and eyes to a musical Fourth of July celebration. Wee ones reared on the melodies of Disney and Pixar films can conduct along as the orchestra takes on tunes from toons such as Frozen, along with refrains from family franchises including Harry Potter and Star Wars. The symphony also shares patriotic favorites “Stars and Stripes Forever” and “God Bless America,” hurls sonic cannonballs with Tchaikovsky’s “1812 Overture,” and leads a salute to the Armed Forces. A fireworks display caps the evening with dazzling sparks and perfectly on-key explosions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.