- Standup show
- When: Monday–Sunday at 9 p.m. through October 29
- Where: The Comedians’ Club of New York
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the calendar of upcoming acts.
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $50 value)
- $35 for four general-admission tickets (up to $100 value)
- $50 for two VIP tickets with tabled seating (up to $100 value)
The Comedians Club of New York has a two-drink minimum per person, not included in this Groupon
Mark Normand (April 27)
Voted Village Voice’s “Best Comedian of 2013”; seen on Inside Amy Schumer, John Oliver’s New York Standup Show, and Last Comic Standing
Warning: contains the paradox of non-racist racial humor
Warning: contains foul language
Joe List (April 30)
A favorite of Louis CK’s seen on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham
Warning: contains mild profanity and high anxiety
The Comedians’ Club of New York
They may be the new kids in town, but The Comedians Club of New York already has the clout of a seasoned venue. Even their logo—a majestic lion crest—suggests they’ve been around much longer than their apropos opening date of April Fools Day, 2014. It’s their lineup, however, that truly shows how serious they are about their talent. In nightly bills featuring up to four standups, the club brings in one familiar face after another, magnetically attracting performers seen on Comedy Central, The Late Show with David Letterman, and The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, while also ushering in the next generation of standup. For those who want a little extra va-va-voom with their guffaws, the stage hosts a blend of comedy and burlesque acts on Fridays and Saturday nights at 11 p.m.