All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $24 for package of two VIP tickets to a comedy show, four VIP tickets to a future show, and an appetizer (up to $179.99 value)
- $29 for package of four VIP tickets to a comedy show, four VIP tickets to a future show, and an appetizer (up to $234.99 value)
- $59 for 10 VIP tickets to a comedy show (up to $275 value)
The Comedy Palace has a two-item minimum. Included appetizer counts as one item for one person.
- Headliner: Kristin Key (December 2 and 3)
- “THE SHOW” with Adam and Sean (December 11)
- Comedy Showcase (December 12)
- Headliner Billy Bonnell (December 18 and 19)
- Other acts to be announced
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required & accepted up to 20 mins. before show. VIP section first come first serve; subj to availability. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Comedy Palace's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30 mins. before show. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail limited. Must be 18+ w/ ID. Not valid for special events/holidays. 2-item min./person. Limit 1/customer/visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Comedy Palace
As they grip the microphone and pace before the red curtain, The Comedy Palace’s stand-up comedians execute quips, rants, and anecdotes they’ve honed on such outlets as Comedy Central, late-night television, sitcoms, and movies. While watching a barrage of comedians for a weekend comedy showcase or a nationally known headliner, viewers can choose from a full menu. Cuisine options include tender Angus rib-eye steak, chicken marsala, charbroiled chicken, juicy Angus burgers, breaded zucchini strips, and seasoned fries.