- VIP tickets to a Friday or Saturday comedy show of your choice
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- Where: The Comedy Palace
- Seating: preferred middle-section seating
- Door time: 6:30 for 7:30 p.m. shows; 9:15 for 9:30 p.m. shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- All shows 18+
- Click to view the performance calendar
- $20 for 2 VIP tickets, one appetizer, and 4 VIP tickets to a future show (up to $179.95 total value)
- $28 for 10 VIP tickets (up to $275 total value)
The Comedy Palace requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase from the menu per person.
Chris Strait (October 17–18)
Contributor to TRU-TV’s World’s Dumbest series, E! television, and National Lampoon’s Sports Minute
Warning: contains profanity
Patrick DeGuire (October 24–25)
As seen on Comedy Central and Telemundo’s Loco Comedy Jam
John Roy (October 31–November 1)
Last Comic Standing semi-finalist seen on Conan and the web series Marc Maron in Space
Warning: contains harsh profanity and dirty thoughts about popular comic book characters
The Comedy Palace
As they grip the microphone and pace before the red curtain, The Comedy Palace’s standups execute quips, rants, and anecdotes they’ve honed on such outlets as Comedy Central and late-night television. Viewers can munch on finger foods, Greek dishes, burgers, and pages from a full menu of cuisine, whether they’re watching a national headliner’s set or a barrage of open-mic up-and-comers.