All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $9 for one ticket to a Friday or Saturday show or four tickets to a Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday show (up to $32 total value)
- Good for a regular show of your choice, excludes special events
- Where: The Comedy Store
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:15 p.m. for 7 p.m. shows and 9 p.m. for 9:30 p.m. shows.
- 21+ only
- Click here to view the calendar
The Comedy Store requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person, not included in this deal.
- Fahim Anwar (November 14 and 15)
- Shawn Pelofsky (November 28 and 29)
- Bret Ernst (December 12 and 13)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Comedy Store. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Comedy Store's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6:15PM for 7PM shows and at 9PM for 9:30PM shows. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Not valid 12/31. 2-drink minimum. Must redeem in one visit. Excludes special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Comedy Store
What’s now known as The Comedy Store was once called Ciro's, a nightlife hotspot in the 1940s and '50s. Playing host to glitzy stars and shadowy mobsters, the club's history is shrouded in rumors of mafia assassinations and untimely deaths. However, the joint buried its seedy past by converting to a comedy club and helping launch the careers of such legends as Richard Pryor, Jim Carrey, George Carlin, David Letterman, and Dave Chappelle. The younger La Jolla location lets laugh-starved patrons bask in the same high-powered comedic atmosphere as its progenitor.