- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through September 7. Shows are held on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Where: The Comedy Zone
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m. for 8 p.m. shows; 9:45 p.m. for 10 p.m. shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here the view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $14 for two tickets and a $6.50 voucher for food and drink purchases (up to $26.50 value)
- $27 for four tickets and a $13 voucher for food and drink purchases (up to $53 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
Julie Scoggins (June 13–14)
Former trucker counts Michael Winslow, Bobcat Goldthwait, and Louie Anderson among her past stagemates, and she was called “a brilliant talent” by comedy legend Jackie Mason
Warning: contains strong language and raunchy puns
Tim Kidd (June 27–28)
Comic behind Kentucky Fried Comedy and The Righteous and Wicked Comedy Tour
Warning: contains strong language, mention of drug use, and adult scenarios involving a sock
Darren Sanders (July 25–26)
“The Man of Many Faces,” as seen on BET, Comedy Central, and performing for the Congressional Black Caucus
Warning: contains vulgar language and disparaging opinions about Virginia’s proud law-enforcement vehicles
The Comedy Zone
Standing before a brick wall emblazoned with The Comedy Zone’s starry logo, nationally touring comics present their finely honed routines to audiences looking to laugh. During Friday and Saturday evening shows, The Comedy Zone keeps punch lines rolling with its stuffed calendar of established and up-and-coming jokesters. Little Tony’s Cafe supplies the venue with a menu of pizzas, subs, and Italian specialties, supplemented by an array of laugh-loosening beverages.