- $10 for two general admission tickets to a comedy show (up to $30 value)
- $12 for four general admission tickets to a comedy show (up to $80 value)
- Valid only for shows not labeled as “celebrity show,” “benefit show,” or “special event” on the calendar through June 25.
- Funny on the Fly (March 13): In this extemporanious comedy event, comics are given seven funny topics and only 30 minutes to prepare a killer standup set
- Best of Greenville Comedy (March 23): Comedy Zone Charlotte invites the top comics from its sister club in Greenville, including Brandon Rainwater and Carrie Adams, to its stage for 90 minutes of laughs
- Night of 500 Laughs (April 26): Ten comedians perform 7-minute sets, but must maintain an 8-laugh-per-minute average or higher
The Comedy Zone
Standing before a mural of the nighttime Charlotte skyline with "The Comedy Zone" imposed over a massive moon, nationally touring comics present finely honed humor. Within the NC Music Factory's sprawling entertainment complex, The Comedy Zone keeps punch lines rolling with its regularly stuffed calendar of established and up-and-coming jokesters. From table seats, visitors can wet their whistles with a bounty of domestic and imported beers, bottles of wine, four-straw margaritas, and savory cocktails and feast upon a menu of classic pub fare. Monthly open-mic nights test rookies' mettle, and armchair comics can sign up for classes where industry professionals ramp up joke-writing skills, obliterate stage fright, and share the secret noise that makes hecklers cry.