Comedians get their energy from laughter, just like the car that will one day solve the fossil-fuel crisis. Contribute to a renewable resource with this GrouponLive deal.
- $49 for four tickets to a standup comedy show (up to a $100 value)
- When: any show of your choice through November 30; shows run Fridays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Where: Windows Over Washington at the DoubleTree
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming performers. <p>
The Comedy Zone DC requires a $20 minimum food or drink purchase per person at all 7 p.m. shows and a $10 minimum at all 10 p.m. shows, neither of which is included in this Groupon. All 10 p.m. shows are listed as “uncensored,” and are meant for mature audiences.<p>
Ken Evans (September 27–28)
As seen on Last Comic Standing and in opening slots for Joan Rivers and “Weird” Al Yankovic<p>
Warning: contains terrible advice for travelers and an impressive number of stereotypes<p>
**[Kier](http://heykier.com/) (October 4–5)**
Musical comedian and impressionist who channels Sting and the Eagles
Warning: contains sexual references
**[Frankie Paul](http://www.frankiepaulcomedy.com) (October 18–19)**
As seen on Comedy Central and heard on radio shows such as The Rick & Bubba Show and Bob & Sheri
Warning: contains mild language