- $49 for four general-admission tickets to a standup show (up to $120 value)
- When: any show, January 1–February 28
- Where: Windows Over Washington at the DoubleTree
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming performers. <p>
The Comedy Zone DC requires a $20 minimum food or drink purchase per person at all 7 p.m. shows and a $10 minimum at all 10 p.m. shows, neither of which is included in this Groupon.
Tim Statum (January 10–11)
Birmingham-based comic known for humorous real-life anecdotes<p>
Warning: contains discussion of illicit substances <iframe width="423" height="238" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9vLbwEAZQHU" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Dave Coulier](http://www.davecoulier.tv/) (February 27–28)**
Comedian and actor beloved for his role as Uncle Joey Gladstone on Full House
####The Comedy Zone DC From the great heights of the Windows over Washington restaurant, a rotation of comedians float nationally toured and tested routines toward dinner and late-night audiences. The Comedy Zone DC keeps punch lines rolling with its regularly stuffed [calendar](http://thecrankstore.homestead.com/TheComedyZone.html) of established and up-and-coming jokesters. Windows over Washington backdrops the onstage uproar with the clinking of wineglasses, aromas wafting from steak and seafood dishes, and stunning views of the cityscape and the Potomac River.