What You'll Get
- Any standup-comedy show
- When: through September 6; shows are held on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Where: The Comedy Zone
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m. for 8 p.m. shows; 9:45 p.m. for 10 p.m. shows
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Two tickets and a $6.50 voucher for food-and-drink purchases (up to $26.50 value)
- Four tickets and a $13 voucher for food-and-drink purchases (up to $53 value)
- Click here to view the menu
- Mike Speenberg (April 17–18)
- J Bliss (May 1–2)
- Chris Wiles (May 15–16)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at X. Refundable only on day of purchase.. Discount reflects The Comedy Zone's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6:30pm for 8pm shows & 9:45pm for 10pm shows. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Comedy Zone
Standing before a brick wall emblazoned with The Comedy Zone’s starry logo, nationally touring comics present their finely honed routines to audiences looking to laugh. During Friday and Saturday evening shows, The Comedy Zone keeps punch lines rolling with its stuffed calendar of established and up-and-coming jokesters. Little Tony’s Cafe supplies the venue with a menu of pizzas, subs, and Italian specialties, supplemented by an array of laugh-loosening beverages.