- One two-day ticket to the Las Vegas Invitational college basketball tournament; each ticket includes admission to all eight of the tournament’s games
- $39 for yellow-section seating (up to $64.47 value)
- $52 for blue-section seating (up to $86.43 value)
- $93 for green-section seating (up to $154.73 value) * $111 for red-section seating (up to $185.72 value)
- Teams: University of California, West Virginia University, San Diego State University, University of Richmond, East Carolina University, Sam Houston State University, University of Arkansas Little Rock, Bethune-Cookman University, and Stetson University
- When: Thursday, November 26, and Friday, November 27; see the full schedule
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Las Vegas Invitational
This Thanksgiving, the Continental Tire Las Vegas Invitational returns to Orleans Arena for a two-day, eight-team college basketball tournament. Not that the biggest names always dominate—in 2011, UNLV upset No. 1-ranked North Carolina in the championship game. This year’s field includes Cal, currently ranked No. 15 in the nation, as well as West Virginia University, fresh off a Sweet 16 appearance last spring. As usual for the invitational, four games will unfold each day, including Thanksgiving, with Friday featuring consolation games, championship games, and a trophy stuffed with leftover turkey.