What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see The Country Deep Tour, presented by AT&T U-Verse, featuring Jana Kramer with Canaan Smith and Austin Webb (up to $30.50 value)
- When: Friday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Country Deep Tour, presented by AT&T U-Verse, featuring Jana Kramer
**Jana Kramer performing "Why Ya Wanna"**
- Where you first met Jana: on 90210 before she landed her breakout role as Alex Dupre on One Tree Hill
- The single that announced her emergence as a new force in country music, and makes bad boyfriends everywhere lament their decisions: “Why Ya Wanna?”
- What the Academy of Country Music thinks: they gave her the 2013 award for New Female Vocalist
- Other major accolades: her self-titled debut was named Best of 2012 by iTunes and Billboard
- If the number of albums sold by Jana Kramer were Lego bricks, they would stack up to be more than 1.16 km tall
- Where you met opener Canaan Smith: as a contestant on The Amazing Race
- The single that prompted Country Weekly to declare him “One to Watch” in 2012: “We Got Us”
- Reason to get to the show early: to catch Austin Webb performing his spirit-raising hit “It’s All Good,” to enjoy a quiet picnic lunch on the sidewalk outside
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 3/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.