What You'll Get
- $21.40 for one ticket to see The Cult (up to $42.79 value)
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Concord Music Hall
- General admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Age: All ages
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The followers: a mass of fans with tastes as diverse as The Cult’s sound
- Countries they’ve converted: Britain and the US
- The sound: a seamless blend of goth-tinged post-punk (“She Sells Sanctuary”), topped with the heavy-metal thunder and Zeppelin-like feats of Billy Duffy’s guitar (“Fire Woman”)
- Proof of Ian Astuby’s stage charisma: The Cults recently landed on Rolling Stone’s list of the 20 Best Things at Coachella’s Second Weekend with a performance so commanding, they were crowned “Best Messiahs”
- Their latest: 2012’s Choice of Weapon, featuring slithering scorchers such as “Lucifer”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Concord Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Concord Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 min before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.