- $20 for one G-Pass to see The Cult (up to $47 value)
- When: Thursday, August 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General-admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The followers: a mass of fans with tastes as diverse as The Cult’s sound
- Countries they’ve converted: Britain and the US
- The sound: a seamless blend of goth-tinged post-punk (“She Sells Sanctuary”), topped with the heavy-metal thunder and Zeppelin-like feats of Billy Duffy’s guitar (“Fire Woman”)
- Proof of Ian Astuby’s stage charisma: The Cults recently landed on Rolling Stone’s list of the 20 Best Things at Coachella’s Second Weekend with a performance so commanding, they were crowned “Best Messiahs”
- Their latest: 2012’s Choice of Weapon, featuring slithering scorchers such as “Lucifer”
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015