What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $48.34 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Cult leader: singer Ian Astbury, who channels the moody mysticism and raw vocalizations of Jim Morrison so well that he actually fronted The Doors during their 21st Century tour
- The Band: Critics have hailed the band as “incendiary”, “ground-breaking”, and “transcendent”, but the band members themselves choose to look forward rather than rest on their laurels. They consider themselves survivors, marginalized and vulgarized, much in the same way their many of their song subjects have been.
- The Latest: Produced by Bob Rock and written by Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy, the team has collaborated on the brutal and beautiful masterpiece Hidden City (2016); it marks the closing chapter on the album trilogy the band had built with 2007’s Born Into This (“The Fall”) and 2012’s Choice of Weapon (“Dark Night of the Soul”)
- A first for the latest: bassist Grant Fitzpatrick makes his debut on the new album
- The Cult in Concert: When The Cult were preparing to hit the stage at Coachella in 2014, few were expecting the fury that the band delivered. As the festival goers milled about, packing in the field in front of the stage, Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy were building up to a crescendo, of which, when the smoke cleared, Rolling Stone would hail as “Best Messiahs.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.