What You'll Get
- One G-Pass Ticket to The Cult, starting at $28
- Seating: orchestra or grand tier center, center right, or center left
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Band: Critics have hailed the band as one of the most influential and controversial rock bands of the late 20th century, selling millions of albums, headlining arenas and stadiums around the world. Their focus has been on infusing innovative possibilities into the worlds of music and art, and quickly ascending through the ranks of the indie music world to achieve global status.
- The Latest: Produced by Bob Rock and written by Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy, the team has collaborated on the brutal and beautiful masterpiece Hidden City (2016); it marks the closing chapter on the album trilogy the band had built with 2007’s Born Into This and 2012’s Choice of Weapon
- The Cult in Concert: When The Cult were preparing to hit the stage at Coachella in 2014, few were expecting the fury that the band delivered. As the festival goers milled about, packing in the field in front of the stage, Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy were building up to a crescendo, of which, when the smoke cleared, Rolling Stone would hail as “the Messianic moment of Coachella.
The Fine Print