- $57.40 for one G-Pass for dress circle, mezzanine, or balcony seating (up to $76.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The followers: buying million of albums, these lost fans of The Doors and Velvet Underground carry tastes as diverse as The Cult’s sound, including 60’s and 70’s rock icons such as Led Zeppelin, The New York Dolls, and David Bowie
- The sound: a seamless transformation from punk rock to post-punk, psychedelia, heavy dance music, and transcendental hard rock with hits including “She Sells Sanctuary” and “Fire Woman”
- Proof of Ian Astbury’s stage charisma: The Cult recently landed on Rolling Stone’s list of the 20 Best Things at Coachella’s Second Weekend with a performance so commanding, they were crowned “Best Messiahs”