Some audiences treat music festivals like buffets, sampling a variety of different tastes, then smuggling bands home in their pockets. Stuff your ears with great music with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for one ticket to 93Q's A Day In The Country Featuring the Eli Young Band, Joe Nichols, Easton Corbin, Aaron Lewis, Chris Janson, and Brett Eldridge (up to a $52.30 value)
- When: Saturday, July 6, at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Section: 104–111
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
93Q's A Day In The Country
- Who you know at the concert: Eli Young Band, Brett Eldridge, Joe Nichols, Aaron Lewis, Easton Corbin, Charlie Worsham
- Number of Eli Young number-one hits (in Roman numerals): II
- Best Eli Young songs about the band’s love of the ladies: “Crazy Girl,” “Even If it Breaks Your Heart,” “Guinevere”
- Is there a guy named Eli Young in the Eli Young band?: Nope, the name is a composite of lead singer Mike Eli and lead guitarist James Young
- Most unlikely backstory, yet accurate foreshadowing, for a heartthrob such as Brett Eldredge: he once played “The Ugly Duckling” in a school play
- Number of Top-40 Joe Nichols singles: 14
- Number-one Joe Nichols singles: “Brokenheartsville,” “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” “Gimme That Girl”
- Aaron Lewis looks suspiciously like the lead singer of: Staind, because he’s the lead singer of Staind
- Crowning country music achievement for Aaron Lewis: recording the song “Country Boy” with George Jones and Charlie Daniels
- Easton Corbin’s number-one singles: “A Little More Country Than That” and “Roll With It”
- Singer Charlie Worsham was recognized for: “Outstanding accomplishments” by the Mississippi senate. He also toured with Taylor Swift
- Can I bring my iPad or tablet inside the venue?: No, because they distract other audience members and make terrible beer coasters