What You'll Get
- $64 for one ticket package to see The Dan Band (up to $134 value)
- When: Friday, May 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Must be 21+
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket Package Includes:
- One ticket for general-admission standing room (up to $34 value)
- Skip-the-line pass ($20 value)
- All-you-can-drink beer, wine, or well drinks ($50 value)
- Access to the Foundation Room ($30 value)
The Dan Band
**The Dan Band’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart”**
Warning: coarse language and hand gestures lacking in prudence
- Who they are: an all-male rock group that enthusiastically rips into covers of songs traditionally sung by women
- Defining characteristics: silly showmanship and a penchant for vulgarity
- Big break: wedding scene in the film Old School, in which lead singer Dan Finnerty serenaded Will Ferrell’s character and his bride with an expletive-laden “Total Eclipse of the Heart”
- Where else you’ve seen The Dan Band: The Hangover, in which they flipped 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop”
- Another Tinseltown connection: their one-hour concert special—”The Dan Band: I Am Woman”—was produced by Steven Spielberg after he was charmed by their uncensored take on the Jaws theme
- Other tunes in the band’s canon: Salt-n-Pepa’s “Shoop,” Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle,” and Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/2 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Las Vegas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.