- $64 for one ticket package to see The Dan Band (up to $134 value)
- When: Friday, May 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Must be 21+
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket Package Includes:
- One ticket for general-admission standing room (up to $34 value)
- Skip-the-line pass ($20 value)
- All-you-can-drink beer, wine, or well drinks ($50 value)
- Access to the Foundation Room ($30 value)
The Dan Band
**The Dan Band’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart”**
Warning: coarse language and hand gestures lacking in prudence
- Who they are: an all-male rock group that enthusiastically rips into covers of songs traditionally sung by women
- Defining characteristics: silly showmanship and a penchant for vulgarity
- Big break: wedding scene in the film Old School, in which lead singer Dan Finnerty serenaded Will Ferrell’s character and his bride with an expletive-laden “Total Eclipse of the Heart”
- Where else you’ve seen The Dan Band: The Hangover, in which they flipped 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop”
- Another Tinseltown connection: their one-hour concert special—”The Dan Band: I Am Woman”—was produced by Steven Spielberg after he was charmed by their uncensored take on the Jaws theme
- Other tunes in the band’s canon: Salt-n-Pepa’s “Shoop,” Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle,” and Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know”