What You'll Get
- $47 for two tickets to see The Dan Band, plus a $10 drink credit (up to $94 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theater at Foxwoods
- Seating: category 2 or 3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The Dan Band
- Who they are: an all-male rock group that enthusiastically rips into covers of songs traditionally sung by women
- Defining characteristics: silly showmanship and a penchant for vulgarity
- Big break: wedding scene in the film Old School, in which lead singer Dan Finnerty serenaded Will Ferrell’s character and his bride with an expletive-laden “Total Eclipse of the Heart”
- Where else you’ve seen The Dan Band: The Hangover, in which they flipped 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop”
- Another Tinseltown connection: their one-hour concert special—”The Dan Band: I Am Woman”—was produced by Steven Spielberg after he was charmed by their uncensored take on the Jaws theme
- Other tunes in the band’s canon: Salt-n-Pepa’s “Shoop,” Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle,” and Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Fox Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Comix Entertainment LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Drink Tickets are valid at Comix At Foxwoods until 8pm on day of performance only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.