- $12 for one ticket to see The Dan Band (up to $27.80 value)
- When: Saturday, December 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Intersection
- General admission Floor Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
The Dan Band
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/cIRiZsDObrU” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe><p>
* Who they are: an all-male rock group that enthusiastically rips into covers of songs traditionally sung by women * Defining characteristics: silly showmanship and a penchant for vulgarity * Big break: wedding scene in the film Old School, in which lead singer Dan Finnerty serenaded Will Ferrell's character and his bride with an expletive-laden "Total Eclipse of the Heart" * Where else you've seen The Dan Band: The Hangover, in which they flipped 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop” * Another Tinseltown connection: their one-hour concert special—"The Dan Band: I Am Woman"—was produced by Steven Spielberg after he was charmed by their uncensored take on the Jaws theme * Other tunes in the band's canon: Salt-n-Pepa's "Shoop," Christina Aguilera's "Genie in a Bottle," and Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know"