What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket to the Portland Dance Mile and Fitness Festival, a custom neon tank top, and Bib Bedazzle (up to $31.59 value)
- Registration and Festival takes place from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. The Dance Mile begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Discounted tickets are available for children aged 5–12; kids under 5 enter for free.
Portland Dance Mile
- The motto: “Why run when you can dance?”
- The concept: Thousands of participants don neon dance gear and boogie down closed city streets in the ultimate interactive dance experience.
- The dress code: As bright and flashy as your eyes can stand—there’s even an onsite bedazzling station to decorate your race bib.
- The music: high-energy dance tunes spun by a float-borne mobile DJ
- The warmup: a Zumba dance-fitness class and professional dance acts
- At the after-party: more dancing, costume contests, and food and drink vendors
- The cool down: relax with friends at a local after party
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Registration required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.