- $18 for one ticket and backstage pass to The Dancing Horses Theatre show (up to $37.50 value)
- When: September 1 – October 31
- Where: The Dancing Horses Theatre
- Seating: best available upon arrival
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the schedule of available showtimes
The Dancing Horses Theatre
Recurring dreams can often be brief and haunting. But 6 miles west of Lake Geneva at a large theater in the center of 40 acres of wooded trails, Dana Montana happily watches her lifelong dream unfold. Here, she takes center stage to introduce up to 300 guests to her beloved purebred Arabian horses that majestically trot out to join her. They entertain audiences alongside expert acrobatic performers and trainers, whose resumés include stints with the Ringling Bros. Circus, Walt Disney World, and Arabian Nights.
Garbed in sparkling bridles and feather-plumed headdresses, the magnificent steeds wow the crowd with dazzling footwork and quotes from Shakespeare’s lesser-known horse plays. After the horse show concludes, bird fans and budding ornithologists can enjoy an exotic bird show.