- One ticket to The Dark Side of the Moon by Floyd Affair
- When: Saturday, December 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Town Hall
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for balcony, rows D–M (up to $37.45 value)
- $24 for balcony, rows A–C (up to $53.30 value)
- $30 for orchestra sides (up to $63.70 value)
- $45 for center orchestra, rows A–K (up to $90.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Dark Side of the Moon by Floyd Affair
- The album: The Dark Side of the Moon, Pink Floyd’s 1973 masterpiece of progressive rock and philosophical lyricism that’s been championed, analyzed, and rocked out to by almost every living being on earth, including very cool dogs
- The challenge: playing all 42:59 adventurous minutes of it, recreating Alan Parsons’ earlobe-expanding production, and delivering Pink Floyd’s signature extrasensory live theatrics
- The band accepting that challenge: Floyd Affair, a 10-piece band that’s like having 2.5 David Gilmores, Roger Waters, Nick Masons, and Richard Wrights
- The show: a faithful replication of the Pink Floyd live experience, complete with astonishing visual scenery and kaleidoscopic lights