What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Darkness Are: The multi-million selling, multi-award winning British glam rock band who’ve been populating the charts with hard-rock anthems since 2000
- A Closer Look: The band’s members include charismatic, octave-conquering singer Justin Hawkins, his brother Dan on guitar, Frankie Poullain on bass, and newcomer Rufus Tiger Taylor supplying thundering beats behind the drums.
- Where They’ve Been Lately: After scoring the prestigious Showman of the Year award at the 2013 Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards, The Darkness took time to perfect their latest collection of fist-pumping rockers and named it…
- Last of Our Kind: The band’s fourth album, it features the Viking-themed kickoff “Barbarian” and the infectious title track anchored by a choir of thousands of Darkness enthusiasts—a.k.a. “The Darkness Army”
- What Justin Says About the New Album: “It is the best rock album you will hear this year. It is the best rock album you will hear until the next time The Darkness makes an album. I should know. i’m the singer.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2016. Limit 4/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 5 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.