- One ticket to The Devil’s Cabaret
- When: Fridays at 9 p.m., May 1 or 8 or Saturday, May 9 at 9 p.m.
- Where: Redmoon
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for early-discount general admission (up to $25 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $17 for general admission (up to $25 value)
The Devil’s Cabaret
- The Theme: The Seven Deadly Sins
- The Highlights: aerialists performing on a 30’ tall crane, which features multiple stages; a video wall; a puppet show; a live band; Lagunitas-sponsored craft beer, mixed drinks at cash bar; guests enter a booth to confess their sins to a priest, who later announces his favorite confessions; dance party to end the night
One part puppetry, one part visual design, and one part theatrical arts, the collective known as Redmoon wants nothing more than to disrupt everyday life. Some of their biggest productions have included Twilight Orchard, which turned Columbus Park into a 17th century palace; and Astronaut's Birthday, a five-story-tall graphic novel rendered on the façade of the Museum of Contemporary Art. But neither of these matched the scale of Sink. Sank. Sunk..., the tale of a love-mad mayor that incorporated the El, the Sears Tower, and the Chicago River.