All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket to The Dinner Detective and one commemorative Dinner Detective mug (up to a $89.94 value)
- Each ticket includes an interrogation reception, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a four-course meal with fresh rolls and butter, salad, choice of entree, and dessert.
- When: March 21 or 28, or April 11, 18, or 25
- Where: The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required at least 1 week in advance. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects The Dinner Detective's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. $6.49 tax & processing fee per person not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.