On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this GrouponLive deal.
- $59 for one ticket to a murder-mystery dinner from The Dinner Detective (up to an $81.18 value) and a commemorative mug (a $16.99 value; up to $98.17 total value)
- Where: Hotel 140
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The four-course dinner includes tray-passed hors d'oeuvres, a garden salad, a meat or vegetarian entree, and dessert
The Dinner Detective Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Eschewing the over-the-top costumes and writing that typify many other murder-mystery dinners, The Dinner Detective’s cast of improvisational actors blends in with audiences, holding secrets tight to their chests while steering each night’s tension-filled storyline. After a diner is found murdered, a resident detective helps lead the investigation, allowing guests to interrogate one another with Tickle Monster tactics to distinguish the culprit among the crowd of fellow diners and dissembling thespians. Multicourse meals keep bodies well fueled during spurts of crime-solving intuition, and a prize basket awaits the gumshoe who comes closest to solving the case.