Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for two tickets to The Dinner Detective and two T-shirts (up to $180 value). Tickets include hors d'oeuvres and a three-course meal with salad, choice of entrée, and dessert.
- When: select dates, February 1–June 21; 7:30 p.m. on Friday nights and 6:30 p.m. on Saturday nights
- Where: Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- An additional $6.94 fee will be charged when making reservations.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into three-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.
“The process was detailed and the event was #AWESOME!”
1015 Elm St
Dallas, TX 75202