All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $48 for one ticket to The Dinner Detective and one commemorative Dinner Detective mug (up to a $79.90 value)
- Each ticket includes an interrogation reception, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a three-course meal with fresh rolls and butter, salad, choice of entree, and dessert.
- When: 6 p.m., April 11–October 10
- Where: Hotel Andaluz
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Online reservation required. Redeem on show date for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects The Dinner Detective's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 15+, under 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Taxes and gratuity not included. Free valet parking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, sharing clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.