What You'll Get
Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for two tickets to The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery and two T-shirts (up to $173.90 value). Tickets include hors d'oeuvres and a three-course meal with salad, choice of entree, and dessert.
- When: select dates through November 29; 7:30 p.m. on Friday nights and 6:30 p.m. on Saturday nights
- Where: Crowne Plaza Hotel
- General admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- An additional $6.94 fee will be charged when making reservations.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into three-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Online redemption required at least 72hr in advance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Dinner Detective's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 15 or older. $6.94 sales tax not included and must be paid at redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.