- $40 for one ticket to The Dinner Detective and one commemorative Dinner Detective mug (up to $79.94 value)
- Each ticket includes an interrogation reception, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a three-course meal with salad, choice of entree, and dessert.
- When: 6:15 p.m. through December 19
- Where: Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into multi-course meals, washed down with coffee and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.
Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
150 West 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202