- $40 for one ticket to The Dinner Detective and one commemorative Dinner Detective mug (up to $79.94 value)
- Each ticket includes an interrogation reception, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a three-course meal with salad, choice of entree, and dessert.
- When: 6:15 p.m. through December 19
- Where: Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into multi-course meals, washed down with coffee and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.