All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket to The Dinner Detective and one commemorative Dinner Detective mug (up to $79.94 value)
- Each ticket includes an interrogation reception, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a three-course meal with salad, choice of entree, and dessert.
- When: 6:15 p.m. through December 19
- Where: Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2015. Limit 5 per person. Online reservation required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Taxes and gratuity will be added during online reservation. Must be 15 or older: Under 18 must be accompanied by legal guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into multi-course meals, washed down with coffee and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.