What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket to The Dinner Detective and one commemorative Dinner Detective mug (up to a $74.90 value)
- Each ticket includes an interrogation reception, passed hors d’oeuvres, and a three-course meal with fresh rolls and butter, salad, choice of entree, and dessert.
- When: Select Saturday nights through Saturday, February 25th, 2017
- Where: Albuquerque Marriott
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5/person. Online reservation required one week in advance of chosen show. No walk-up reservations accepted. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation/Ticketmaster/merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating available. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Must be 15 or older; under 18 must be accompanied by legal guardian. Taxes not included; taxes and gratuity will be added at redemption online. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Parking is free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, sharing clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.