Actors with more than two decades of experience in theater, film, and improv use their skills to create comedy and suspense
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Includes: interrogation reception, passed hors d’oeuvres, a four-course meal, and commemorative mug
- This show is intended for guests 15 and up. Under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Click to view the menu
Valid for the following dates:
- Saturday, October 27, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 10, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 24, at 6 p.m.
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.