What You'll Get
Rock 'n' roll first became popular in America during the 1950s, much like the catch phrase "I got power like I'm Eisenhower." Hear something catchy with this GrouponLive deal
- One ticket to INDYpendence Day Concert for Cancer featuring The Dirty Heads, Fuel, and Filter
- When: Friday, July 4, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Georgia Street
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $12 for general admission (up to $23.69 value)
- $25 for VIP access to the pit (up to $55.62 value)
General admission ticket holders may bring lawn chairs. The VIP pit is standing room only.
INDYpendence Day Concert for Cancer with The Dirty Heads, Fuel, and Filter
- The Dirty Heads: A punk-rap-reggae hybrid championing peace and positivity, The Dirty Heads summon the spirit of Sublime and their native Huntington Beach in groove-driven hits such as "Lay Me Down" and "Cabin by the Sea."
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions' passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)" returns with distorted ballads that make crowds headbang and feuding bikers pass each other apology letters.
- Filter: The industrial-rock force behind cathartic hits such as the mid-'90s smash “Hey Man, Nice Shot" hammers crowds with mechanical mayhem and guitar-driven calamity. New, screamable valentines fueled by lead singer and guitarist Richard Patrick’s urgent voice include "What Do You Say" from 2013's The Sun Comes Out Tonight.
- The Cause: Proceeds benefit the St. Francis Hospital Patient Assistance Fund and The Leukemia Lymphoma Society of Indiana.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Georgia Street. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects 317 Events' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.