- $19.77 for one G-Pass for seating in rows BB–FF of mezzanine sections A, D–E, or H (up to $52.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in rows BB–FF of mezzanine sections A, D–E, or H (up to $52.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Disco Ball
The Disco Ball unleashes a night of throwback disco at the iconic NYCB Theatre at Westbury. With its theater-in-the-round-style seating, the theatre makes for a great view of the stage no matter where you’re sitting.
- How you know the Village People: as the Biker, the Native American, the Cowboy, the Cop, the Construction Worker, and the Soldier
- How you probably don’t know them: as Eric Anzalone, Felipe Rose, Jim Newman, Ray Simpson, Bill Whitefield, and Alex Briley
- How you definitely know them: from the hit songs “Macho Man,” “In the Navy,” “Go West”; their ability to spell things with their arms
- Rose Royce: The ’70s outfit behind megahit “Car Wash” and the emotive ballad “Love Don’t Live Here Anymore” deliver hip-shaking old-school funk and soul
- The Trammps feat. Earl Young: These disco pioneers struck gold and won a Grammy with the era-defining hit “Disco Inferno.”