What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Divorcees Club
- When: January 22–February 27
Additional dates available, February 28–March 22
- Where: Penn’s Landing Playhouse at Independence Seaport Museum
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $25 for a Wednesday–Friday performance starting January 22 (up to $51 value)
- $35 for a Saturday or Sunday performance (up to $61 value)
- $15 for the Super-Value Wednesday performance on January 28 at 7:30 p.m. (up to $51 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Penn's Landing Playhouse Independence Seaport Museum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Divorcees Club's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Divorcees Club
Having entertained more than three million people in France over the last 10 years, The Divorcees Club comes to the Penn's Landing Playhouse for what The Philadelphia Inquirer calls a "raunchy and riotous" performance. The play follows three very different ladies who move into one apartment while rebounding from divorce and seeking new love. Main Line socialite Bethany, Jersey girl Mary, and nurturing earth mama Bridget—who's played by a guy— forge a friendship on their insightful and humorous journey that leads them to reexamine life's true priorities.