Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this Groupon to see the Drexel Dragons men’s and women’s basketball teams play at the Daskalakis Athletic Center.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a two-game package for two (a $51 value)
- $45 for a two-game package for four (a $102 value)<p>
Each guest will receive the following:
- A ticket to the men’s basketball game against Towson on Saturday, January 5, at 4 p.m. (a $15 value each)
- A ticket to the women’s basketball game against William and Mary on Sunday, February 24, at 2 p.m. (a $6 value each)
- One hot dog (a $2.50 value each)
- One soft drink (a $2 value each)<p>
The Scouting Report
Guards Frantz Massenat and Damion Lee have led the offense through a tough opening stretch to the season, but three-time CAA Coach of the Year Bruiser Flint looks to have his team ready for conference play. The women’s team is ready for CAA competition after a blazing 6–2 start marred only by two close losses.<p>
Drexel University Dragons
For more than a century, Drexel University has built men's and women's athletic programs recognized as the nation's most gender-equal programs in a 2002 U.S. News report. The men’s basketball team faces off against rivals from the Colonial Athletic Association in the Daskalakis Athletic Center in front of the DAC Pack, a raucous student that fills stand along the baseline to rattle opposing players and say hi to their mothers during televised games. The Dragons also compete in field hockey, lacrosse, and soccer, which earned the university its only national championship in 1958.