- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through July 31, excluding special events. Shows are held on Fridays at 9 p.m., and on Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Where: The Drop Comedy Club
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $10 for two tickets (up to $20 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $40 value)
Brian Babylon (May 2–3)
Comedian and host of “The Morning AMP” radio show on Vocalo 89.5FM, and a frequent contributor to NPR’s Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me
Warning: contains harsh truths about people named “Megan”
Junior Stopka (May 30–June 1)
Named 2010’s Best Standup Comedian by the Chicago Reader; opened for Doug Stanhope on tour
Warning: contains profanity, references to illicit drug use, and evidence that coffee should be illegal
Natalie Jose (June 13–14)
Comedian and musician seen on OWN’s My Life is a Joke
Warning: contains a raunchy misinterpretation of “business casual,” and then it really gets raunchy
The Drop Comedy Club
The Drop Comedy Club opened in November 2012 and has kept its calendar packed since with visits from headlining comedians known for appearances on major networks such as NBC and Comedy Central. It also directs the spotlight toward up-and-comers ascending the comedy ranks, as well as a stable of house comics on call for all funny-bone emergencies. The club also sports a restaurant and a full bar that cater to social mingling, romantic dinners, or diners who want to stifle heckles from growling stomachs.