What You'll Get
- $20 for one upper-level reserved ticket (up to $36.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- In the Beginning: Opeth was as metal as a stainless-steel robot stuck in “head-bang” mode. The group specialized in feverish tempos and bizarre time signatures, all over-laden with death screams.
- On their Latest: 2016’s Sorceress sees the band returning to the more progressive-rock sound that they embarked on with 2011’s Heritage. That results in clean vocals and a mellower vibe, while still confounding listeners with unusual time signatures.
- The Driving Force: Guitarist and songwriter Mikael Åkerfeldt has been the constant throughout the band’s history. Of their shifting sound, he told Metal Hammer, “I don’t see the point of playing in a band and going just one way when you can do everything.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.