What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Eli Young Band, starting from $18
- Seating: orchestra sections 1–4
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Eli Young Band
- The sound: ever-evolving country driven by beat-laden grooves and clever lyrics
- The hits: a trio of platinum and multi-platinum number-ones (“Drunk Last Night,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” “Crazy Girl”) and the latest single, “Turn it On”
- Acts who have toured with EYB: Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Jason Aldean, Darius Rucker and Dave Matthews Band
- The latest EP: 2017’s Fingerprints
- Also appearing: Mark Leach
Akron Civic Theatre
The medieval carvings, European antiques, and Italian alabaster sculptures at the Akron Civic Theatre absorb the ascending harmonies of symphony concerts and heavy rock ‘n’ roll alike. Built in 1929 to resemble a Moorish castle, the venue has maintained much of its historic charm, including the exceedingly rare atmospheric ceiling, in which stars twinkle and clouds float by as mesmerizingly as the last few corn flakes atop a bowl of milk.
The Fine Print