- One ticket to The Fab Four
- When: Saturday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m. *Where: Paramount Theatre
- Doortime: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees and parking.<p>
- $20 for balcony seating (up to $36.85 value)
- $27 for main floor seating, rows AA–PP, or mezzanine seating (up to $50.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Fab Four
Clad in the iconic garb and playing the beloved songs of The Beatles, The Fab Four reenacts the British Invasion with a faithful recreation of the band’s shows. Hosted by “Ed Sullivan,” the quartet play songs such as “A Hard Day’s Night,” “Yesterday,” and “Here Comes the Sun” live, with authentic impersonations of each member’s voice and musicality. The group also conjures the rock legends visually, charting their storied career with three costume changes that carry eyes and ears from the days of Help! to Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band to Let It Be. The cast also dons the band’s distinctive hairstyles, suits, and instruments to complete the experience and convince audience members that their chairs are actually disguised time machines.