- One ticket to see The Fab Four
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for the rear balcony (up to $32.50 value)
- $22 for the middle balcony or rear main floor (up to $36.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Fab Four
- What The Fab Four look like: exactly like those four lads from Liverpool
- Their sound: just like the Beatles records come to life with authentic impersonations of each member’s voice and musicality
- Proof of that: they almost played the part of the Beatles in a proposed 3-D remake of Yellow Submarine from Forrest Gump director Robert Zemeckis
- What they do: re-create a true Beatles concert experience by donning the band’s distinctive hairstyles, suits, and instruments
Paramount Arts Center
The Paramount has always been a theater rooted in the past but looking toward the future. Observe the organ grills, for example, that flank the stage. A crucial fixture for any silent-movie theater, these artifacts were never used, since the first film screened here was a talking picture, ironically titled Silent. Although it no longer screens the movies, talkies, or smellies of the 1930s, the same building that met original audiences still meets visitors today—the four-foot brass chandeliers in the lobby have been restored and the angular art-deco style continues to pervade from the facade to the stage. Some say, too, that at least one of the original builders is still hanging around: old "Paramount Joe" is the resident ghost, and many of employees have stories about how the kindly phantom has given them a hand when they needed it.